Here is the list of upcoming CLEs offered by SCBA in 2017. When you renew your membership or sign up to be a member of SCBA in 2017 you will be able to obtain credits for the CLEs offered by the SCBA.
- JAN 9 at 5pm; Max Dales; MARJORIE SIMMONS (Mount Vernon) – QDRO? What QDRO? (1.25 Gen + .25 Ethics = 1.5 Credit Hrs)
- FEB 6 at 12pm; Co-op; CAWOOD BEBOUT (Mount Vernon) – Bankruptcy – What All Attorneys Should Know
- MAR 6 at 5pm; Max Dales; JEFF MILLER (Sedro-Woolley) – Coca Cola, Oreos & Oysters – A 10,000 Ft View of Intellectual Property for General Practice Attorneys
- APR 3 at 12pm; Co-op; GREG McLAWSEN (Tacoma) – Recognizing Immigration Issues in Your Practice
- MAY 8 at 5 pm; Max Dales; GALE HICKOK (Mount Vernon) - 1031 Exchanges (Joint CLE with Whatcom/Skagit CPAs)
- JUN 5 at 12pm; Co-op; CORBIN VOLLUZ (Mount Vernon) - Criminal topic*
- SEP 11 at 12pm; Co-op; PHIL BURI (Bellingham) - Ethics topic*
- NOV 13 at 5 pm; Max Dales; JAYNE GILBERT (Mount Vernon) - Ethics in Probate
* Details to follow
Except where noted, all CLEs are 1 hour / 1 Credit. Ethics credits are as noted on the schedule.
All SCBA members current on dues are eligible for free CLE Credits approved by WSBA. Non-members are welcome to attend but will not receive credit.
If you have questions, or would like to suggest a topic or volunteer to present at a SCBA CLE, please contact SCBA CLE Committee Chair, Wil Harlock at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 360-593-5594.