WELCOME TO SCBA'S 2017 CLE PROGRAM
SCBA Free CLE
1.25 General Credits / .25 Ethics
QDRO? What QDRO?
When: Monday, 01/09/2017 - 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Location: Max Dale's Chop House, 2030 Riverside Dr. Mount Vernon
Mount Vernon attorney Marjorie Simmons will be presenting on QDROs, including an ethics component:
· Malpractice considerations for family law practitioners who “don’t do QDROs” / RPCs 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, and 1.4
· When to do the QDROs
· What information is needed
· Properly incorporating the QDRO in the decree by reference
· Approaching different kinds of pension plans
· How to refer out your QDROs, and when
· Recent QDRO cases
PLEASE REGISTER TO ATTEND
This CLE is free. SCBA members will receive 1.25 WSBA general credits and .25 Ethics credit.
Non-members are welcome to attend but will not receive credit.
Light Appetizers served. No-host bar.
MARJORIE SIMMONS limits her practice to matters involving Qualified Domestic Relations Orders (QDROs) and Data Security matters for small business. She has drafted QDROs for large and small private pension plans (eg. BP, Boeing, Western Conference of Teamsters, Nooksack Valley Disposal), as well as for governmental pension plans (municipal, state, federal, etc.).
Hope to see you there!
SCBA CLE Committee